Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Irresistibility Sweet Blog Award


MUCHO thanks to Carolyn Arnold for nominating me for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! Now I have to pass on the love, and there's rules.

These are stipulations:
1) Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2) Share 7 random things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4) Contact them to let them know.

So here's my 7 random things about me:

- I have a dog that's named after my favorite book character, Detective Harry Bosch.

- I coach inside linebackers, running backs and special teams at the high school where I work.

- My in-laws just learned out to Skype, and that is hours of free entertainment.

- I graduated from a college that has an official mascot (Statesmen) and an unofficial mascot, the Fighting Okra.

- I love college football, so much so that my family knows not to mess with me on Saturdays.

- I started learning to write on a blog about being in the Air Force overseas.

- My wife is pregnant with our second child!!!

Next, here's my deserving blog buddies that haven't been mentioned by others (I don't have 15):


Once again, a big thanks to Carolyn!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your second one on the way there. I can promise you it is a LOT easier than the first.

    ReplyDelete